Re: wiki.octave.org: Use (workaround) users.isr.ist.utl.pt/~etienne/cgi-

From: etienne
Subject: Re: wiki.octave.org: Use (workaround) users.isr.ist.utl.pt/~etienne/cgi-bin-etienne/wiki.pl
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 09:43:40 -0700

  Hi All,

the wiki's back up, it was a config issue.

  Cheers,

  Etienne

address@hidden (Sat, 09 Oct 2010 17:35:37 -0700) wrote:

  Hi All,

I can't figure out why wiki.octave.org isn't working. In the meantime, please use users.isr.ist.utl.pt/~etienne/cgi-bin-etienne/wiki.pl, which is where wiki.octave.org usually points, but currently does not.

Unfortunately, this problem goes beyond my web competence, so if anyone has an idea of how this problem has arisen, please let us know. I asked the same question to the web admin at ISR (which kindly hosts the wiki).

  Hth,

  Etienne

--
http://www.isr.ist.utl.pt/~etienne