Re: Install Image package on Mac OS X

From: c.
Subject: Re: Install Image package on Mac OS X
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 12:32:11 +0200

On 26 Sep 2010, at 03:42, Ben Abbott wrote:

On Sep 25, 2010, at 8:13 PM, pm wrote:

Hi,

again thanks a lot for your help.

@ Ben : Yes I'm running Snow Leopard (10.6.4)

@ C. : I tried what you said and I added those lines at the end of the file
After looking at its contents, I believe those commands only make sense if they are addedd at the BEGINNING of the mkoctfile script or at least before the section labeled:
"# Setting up various path information variables that are needed to run
# the "mkoctfile" command from the command line."

I suggest adding them right after the copyright text and trying again.

and I tried again to install the package and I still have the problem. So do you have any other idea? I really don't understand how I can get
around that!

Again, thanks!

Carlo suggested the same fix I would try for Snow Leopard.

What error do you get now?

Ben

c.