Re: Implementing missing toolbox/package functions

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Implementing missing toolbox/package functions
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 17:48:16 -0400

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Contributing-Guidelines.html#Contributing-Guidelines

| but for the raised cosine functions, I'd say its also important to
| respect as much as possible the interface defined by matlab

And, since I don't think it can be said too many times, it is
essential that your implementation is your original work.  Should it
be available to you, you must not examine the code from the
corresponding Matlab toolbox to implement your version.

jwe