Re: trouble building octave

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: trouble building octave
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 03:37:14 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Octave in the development source archive requires the gnulib.  The gnulib can
be downloaded using the
git.  If you have the latest gnulib snapshot, you can skip the git clone
process.

Please see ./authogen.sh --help.

If you do not have the gnulib snapshot, the git clone process to download the
gnulib components which
is required octave build must be done.

Regards

Tatsuro