Re: Implementation of "uicontrol" for latest Octave?

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Implementation of "uicontrol" for latest Octave?
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:21:21 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Current situation of Jhandle has been written by Michael as a reply to the ML
topic.

Trouble with jhandles--installation issue?

Thread
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Trouble-with-jhandles-installation-issue-tt2317282.html

Point to Michal's reply
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Trouble-with-jhandles-installation-issue-td2317282.html#a2320473

AS sentence in the above post
*****
So the bottom line is: current jhandles implementation is not suited for
current octave code.
*****

Perhaps this is the reason why the jhandle package is disappeared from the
current octave-forge site.

I am not a Matlab user so that the above is all I can tell you.

Regards

Tatsuro