Re: Compiling Octave on Windows Platform

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Compiling Octave on Windows Platform
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 08:04:27 +0900 (JST)

Hello

The below is useful for those who want to build octave by themselves.

http://octave.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/octave/trunk/octave-forge/admin/Windows/mingw32/HOWTO.txt

If you want to build octave from the development branch source, the above is
not sufficient.
The various shell scripts and patches on

http://octave.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/octave/trunk/octave-forge/admin/Windows/mingw32

are really useful to build dependencies required.

Good luck!

Regards

Tatsuro