RE: isstr is obsolete

From: Mike G
Subject: RE: isstr is obsolete
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 15:35:52 -0700

Thanks,
I went there and read the information, and tried the rebuild.
The results were:
octave:20> pkg rebuild -noauto oct2mat
error: save: unable to open output file
`P:\compilers\octave\run\share\octave\octave_packages'
error: called from:
error:   P:\compilers\octave\run\share\octave\3.2.4\m\pkg\pkg.m at line 375,
column 2
octave:20>

It did not matter if the output file directory existed before the command or
not.

Mike G.