Multiple plots to a single pdf file

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Multiple plots to a single pdf file
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 10:52:30 -0400

On 14-Jul-2010, Manoj Deshpande wrote:

| I was going through this mailing list, to find a possible solution for my RH7
| box,
| http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/
| printing-multipage-postscript-files-td1673862.html
|
| So it seems like a recent commit, should introduce the -append option on the
| print command. However i dont seem to be getting the commit by default atleast
| ( when i do apt-get install on a separate ubuntu machine, i still dont see the
| -append option, in the print.m which i get), so i tried to manually patch the
| print.m script with the diffs in
| http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/dfc662a47b7a

Distributions like Debian, Ubuntu, and Fedora usually package released
versions of Octave.  Recent commits to the Octave Mercurial archive
are not yet part of any release, so they won't magically appear in the
binary packages that are part of a Linux distribution.

You are of course always welcome to try out the most recent changes to
Octave by checking out the sources from the Mercurial archive and
building Octave yourself.

jwe