Octave grammar

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Octave grammar
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 11:10:36 -0500

For the Agora project[1], I find that I need to add to Python's
Pygment an Octave lexer. It has a Matlab lexer, and while I think that
I can just take that and add a few keywords, operators, double-quoted
strings, and # as a comment character, I want to make sure I don't
miss anything. Also, there is some Matlab syntax that isn't Octave
syntax yet.

I remember there being a description of Octave's grammar somewhere,
but now I can't find it. Did I just dream that or does such a
description exist somewhere?

Thanks,
- Jordi G. H.

[1] http://bitbucket.org/jordigh/agora