Re: easy problem for expert users

From: Paolo Gaffu
Subject: Re: easy problem for expert users
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 14:43:48 +0200

Andy Buckle ha scritto:
On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Paolo Gaffu <address@hidden> wrote:
Thank you for your answer...but i have a question for you.
Do you think it's possible in my Octave there isn't  "strsplit" function?
Because the program gave me an error message...
Any ideas?
Paolo

Possible.
What version of octave are you using?
What is the error message?

list ettiquete:
- when including previous text, please add your text _underneath_ it.

Thanks,

Andy

Ok thanks for list etiquette. But underneath you intend at the end of the previous messages?
I use QOctave 0.8.1 under Ubuntu 9.10, but i had also Octave 3.2.2
My idea was that QTOctave use Octave but probably not. Because QTOctave haven't strsplit but Octave yes. DO you think there is some problem on my pc? I use qtoctave because is more similar to matlab (appearence, variables windows....)
Sorry for those stupid questions.
Paolo