Re: Plot window freezes

From: Andy Buckle
Subject: Re: Plot window freezes
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 06:34:47 +0100

What you met might be the notorious oct2mat issue.
Please see the below

http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?OctaveForWindows
1. Standalone ports
 1.1. Octave 3.2.4 for Windows MinGW32
 Additional important topics found after the release:

[I should acknowledge that this reply is a copy-paste of a previous list email].