Re: Creating "Pretty" Report from Octave

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: Re: Creating "Pretty" Report from Octave
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 17:19:04 +0200

>I am trying to put the final touches on an application we have created for
>analyzing data from one of our lab instruments. We get the data, transfer
>the data to Octave and perform the analysis but I would like Octave to
>create a "pretty" (control of fonts and formatting) report that I can print
>to a printer of PDF document.

I would let Octave create one .eps file for each of the figures (using
the print function) and a .tex file (using fprintf) with the necessary
text and controls.  Then using the system function to call a latex
compiler.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice: +39 050 315 3058 (op.2111)
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Fax:   +39 050 315 2040