Re: Problem while using waitforbuttonpress function

From: Giox79
Subject: Re: Problem while using waitforbuttonpress function
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 12:49:12 -0700 (PDT)

First thanks again
Well you are right My previous message was not so clear, in fact I change
focus to the figure by pressing ctrl tab or by clicking on the windows
itself,but then nothing happens.
So since the figure windows seems unable to react I come back to Octave
terminal window and unlock it pressing ctrl c.
Looking at the A value it confirms that nothing woke up the
witforbuttonpress method since A Seems null
thanks for your help
gio