Re: Using OpenCV in Octave for Windows

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Using OpenCV in Octave for Windows
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 13:42:38 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I have not known the openCV.  Please note that is independent from the octave
project itself.
So you may not get enough replies here.

I have googled and found
http://octave-swig.sourceforge.net/
http://octave-swig.sourceforge.net/octave-opencv.html

>From the above, you need to execute pkg install command.
Perhaps some tools and libraries required for the pkg install.

>From other page written in Janense said that the openCV should be configured
>with '--with-octave' like
'./configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-octave'.

If you will not have enough information here, perhaps it is better to ask at
the the ML described in
the end of the octave-swig HP.

Regards

Tatsuro