Re: access to CVS repo

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: access to CVS repo
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 09:58:53 +0900 (JST)

Hello

> My point is that the web page whose URL I originally cited contains
> out-dated information.

The broken link was pointed out here
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/broken-wrong-links-on-the-web-page-tc2225421.html#a2225421

Please wait a moment the link will be corrected. Until  the link will be
corrected, please use the ftp
address suggested  in the above thread.

BTW, in the octave page

"The latest development sources of Octave are also available via anonymous
access to a read-only
Mercurial archive."

This clearly suggests to use Mercurial to get development source.

Octave page does not officially state that the source can be available by the
CVS.

I have installed the Mercurial to get the octave source.
If you use development source, you have to alose use the git to download the
gnulib.

I am a windows user.  I use the cygwin to use the Mercurial and the git.
(The window native version of them exist but I'd prefer the cygwin ones.)

Regards

Tatsuro