Questions about Octave- a university from Turkey

From: seda ozyazici
Subject: Questions about Octave- a university from Turkey
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 21:20:14 +0000

I am student of a Turkish university and I am preaparing a
 presentation about Octave. There are some questions I could not find
 on your home page. As an industrial engineering student, I have some
 troubles while prearing my project.

1. Is Octave imperative, functional, logic, object-oriented?

2. Is the language compiled? Interpreted? A hybrid?

3. Is the language dynamically or statically typed?

4.For what kinds of problems is the language used most often?

Thank you very much for your help.

Windows 7: Gündelik işlerinizi basitleştirin. Size en uygun bilgisayarı bulun.