Re: XML toolbox from geodise

From: Sonia Martins
Subject: Re: XML toolbox from geodise
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 17:19:49 +0100

Yes, I have tried to contact Thomas Geiger, the main developer (the only one?), but I get an error message because his email no longer exists...
So I guess it's a dead project. Meanwhile, we've looking into the possibility of reading the XML in R and store the data in columns/rows in a cvs / txt file and then work with it in Octave.
Thanks anyway. If I run into problems in inputting data into Octave and store it in arrays/ structures... I'll be back with  more questions!
Thank you,

Sonia