Re: Unexpected syntax error in Octave 3.2.2

From: Bård Skaflestad
Subject: Re: Unexpected syntax error in Octave 3.2.2
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:14:39 +0200

On Mon, 2010-04-26 at 23:08 +0200, Søren Hauberg wrote:
> man, 26 04 2010 kl. 14:01 -0700, skrev Sergei Steshenko:

Silly indeed.  I should have recalled that particular wrinkle in the
language and not been thrown off by pilot error.  Personally, I always
try to separate my vector elements with commas but as long as the
language doesn't enforce commas I fear I may make this particular
mistake every once in a while.

I apologise again for wasting your time.

Regards,