Re: Same .m file: different results with different versions of Octave

From: perseu.as
Subject: Re: Same .m file: different results with different versions of Octave
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:48:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi Judd,

The code I am using is here: http://pastebin.com/e2zd496F

It generates a graphic with the experimental data points
and the values obtained via equation (Z).
On 3.2.3 (Windows XP) and 2.1.7 (Debian Etch) all points
match each other.
On other versions (as I cited) occurs a great shift of the
calculated values, mainly at lower values of x variable.

I am thinking that the Tanh() function is problematic
with complex numbers...