Re: Slow sqp execution in Ubuntu compared to Win7?

From: Tottish
Subject: Re: Slow sqp execution in Ubuntu compared to Win7?
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 10:27:23 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for all these answers guys! Really appreciate it!
It's the same version I belive (3.2.2) though I'm not near the computers
now.
Good point about the low-consumption architecture of the Atom. Didn't really
consider that.

I will check about the LAPAK/BLAS-versions tomorrow. I installed through
Synaptic but I don't remember being given a choice as in the Win-install...
Oh well, I'll check it out and post back tomorrow!

Thanks a lot people! Fast response is invaluable in this kind of pickle!
Happy easter!
/Tottish