Gnuplot and Aqua term

From: Jordan Ellis
Subject: Gnuplot and Aqua term
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 19:43:25 -0700

I previously sent the following problem report

> I have been running Octave 3.0.3 on a Mac with OS 10.6 and I
> consistently find that Octave errors off when in encounters a comment
> statement defined by either a # or a %.  Typically in order to port a
> Matlab program to run on Octave I have to remove all comments.

When I upgraded to Octave 3.2.3 the problem disappeared-that is
the program accepted comments.

However I now find that the program  explicitly  invokes AquaTerm when plotting
and that it does not have enough space on the plot figure to plot the title and
the
x axis label.

The 3.0.3  version did not invoke AquaTerm and had no problem plotting the
title and x axis label.  Any suggestions ?

         Jordan Ellis