who uses Octave?

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: who uses Octave?
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 10:35:35 +0100

hi all,

for an application to a certain research project, I've been asked
about existing commercial usage of Octave.
If you want to help me and you use Octave 3.2.x+ for commercial
purposes, please notify me. I have no strict definition of
"commercial" given,
so I suppose anything outside publicly funded research and classroom
use qualifies.

If you want to help, please send me a public contact info (i.e. no
private mail address, because I can't guarantee what will happen with
the contact data), along with a brief
(several words) description of what you use Octave for.

It is unlikely, but you might be independently asked for verification,
so please don't deny it afterwards.

ps. I need it soon, though "soon" is also left a little vague here.

thanks a lot

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek, PhD
computing expert & GNU Octave developer