Re: Sharing scripts

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Sharing scripts
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 14:51:46 -0800 (PST)

--- On Sat, 3/13/10, Søren Hauberg <address@hidden> wrote:

> From: Søren Hauberg <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: Sharing scripts
> To: "MathCloud" <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
> Date: Saturday, March 13, 2010, 9:13 AM
> ons, 10 03 2010 kl. 01:16 -0800,

[snip]

> This is very interesting. Personally, I'd like to see
> Octave available
> from the browser as ridiculous Danish tax laws might force
> me into using
> a netbook as my main computer. Do you make the source code
> for running
> this service available somewhere?
>
> Søren

Well, you might consider paying for cheap hosting service with shell
access, you don't actually even need root access - I'm building 'octave'
not using root access.

The point is not hosting itself, but rather just having access to a remote
CPU on which you can run whatever you want, including 'octave'.

Of course, I do not know how computationally intensive your 'octave'
scripts are.

Regards,
  Sergei.