passing m-files as a function argument

From: parigigi
Subject: passing m-files as a function argument
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 07:15:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi everybody,

I am currently using a commercial software that is giving me in output
several m-files as a results of different simulations. I would like to do
the same analysis on each m-files. So I want to write a function that
accepts a filename as an argument. Lets suppose that I want to apply
'myanalysis' function on a single output m-file of this commercial software.
I want something that allows me to do:

myanalysis (output_m-file_name,parameter);

At a certain point inside this function I want to load this m-file as
following:

output_m-file_name;

ecc...

I still don't understand how to pass a m-file name as an argument. I tried
with quotas " ' ", without, with "@" but nothing worked... Where am I wrong?

Thanks a lot to everyone