legends in FLTK backend?

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: legends in FLTK backend?
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:34:44 +0100

hi all,

I started to play with a multi-objective genetic optimization
algorithm in Octave, and used plots to animate the progress of the
algorithm. The animation was smooth enough with Gnuplot but still a
little snatchy, so I switched to the fltk backend and to my surprise
it was much smoother still, without any flickering or blinking. Many
thanks for the work! I think I'll try to use fltk more often from now.

I noticed that legends still don't work. Is there any way I can help?
My OpenGL knowledge is essentially zero, so that probably limits the
options.
Still, if someone explained to me what needs to be done, perhaps I
could be of some use. I tried to search the archives but found nothing
useful.

best regards

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek, PhD