RE: How to export a .emf file?

From: Dr.cryo
Subject: RE: How to export a .emf file?
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 07:53:29 +0000

Thank you very much for your kindly help!
I get a satisfactory answer from you reply.
I replot these data points with increased intervals and the quality is high enough for me.

The only problem lies in that i can not input emhanced text as the labels for .emf files while i know that it does work for .eps files, as is really a bit inconvenient.

Regards,

Jacky