Re: [OctDev] Win 64 bits version

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: [OctDev] Win 64 bits version
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 07:21:59 +0900 (JST)

Hello

At present, there is no 64bit version of octave on windows.  I hear that
Benjamin Lindner, who is
maintainer of octave for windows on MinGW32, personally is tring to build
octave by 64 bit MinGW gcc.

At present, the solution I think is

1) wait until 64 bit version octave coming up

2) try to build octave by yourself with the help of the octave ML

3) use Linux OS, in which 64 bit octave work. (I don't know which distribution
supports 64 bit octave
)

4) use Matlab-64.

Regards