Re: Binaries for SLES10

From: Mário Costa
Subject: Re: Binaries for SLES10
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:17:07 +0000

>From your suse 10 you will require these

rpm -i glibc-devel-2.4-31.2.x86_64.rpm
rpm -i gcc-4.1.0-28.4.x86_64.rpm
rpm -i gmp-4.1.4-20.2.x86_64.rpm
rpm -i gcc-fortran-4.1.0-28.4.x86_64.rpm
rpm -i gd-2.0.32-23.2.x86_64.rpm
rpm -i plotutils-2.4.1-591.2.x86_64.rpm
rpm -i gnuplot-4.0.0-20.2.x86_64.rpm

I've compiled these from source

rpm -i libhdf5_hl0-1.8.2-2.1.x86_64.rpm
rpm -i libhdf5-0-1.8.2-2.1.x86_64.rpm
rpm -i libblas3-3.1.1-2.1.x86_64.rpm
rpm -i liblapack3-3.1.1-2.1.x86_64.rpm
rpm -i fftw3-3.1.2-31.1.x86_64.rpm
rpm -i octave-3.0.3-5.2.x86_64.rpm

I can send them by email, or if you know of an ftp server I can put
there also ...