Re: Print plot error

From: Rob Mahurin
Subject: Re: Print plot error
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:39:08 -0400

On Aug 24, 2009, at 5:17 PM, Dmitri A. Sergatskov wrote:
On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Rob Mahurin<address@hidden> wrote:
I think the solution is an occasional waitpid(-1,0,WNOHANG), but I'm not

I just added
waitpid(-1, 0)
to the end of print() function (in print.m) and that seems to solve the problem.

Again, I am not sure if this is the solution, but at least can be a workaround
for now.

Oh!  I didn't realize waitpid was also an Octave function.

You probably want waitpid(-1,WNOHANG) so that print won't freeze if there is actually no child.

Attached as a patch (which is not a changeset, sorry). This would be good for 3.2.3.

Rob

--
Rob Mahurin
University of Manitoba, Dept. of Physics & Astronomy