Re: [OctDev] regarding imread in Octave-3.2.0_i686-pc-mingw32_gcc-4.3.0

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: [OctDev] regarding imread in Octave-3.2.0_i686-pc-mingw32_gcc-4.3.0
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:12:34 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I have forgotten to say the following.

If you decide to use  Octave-3.0.5_i686-pc-mingw32_gcc-4.3.0, the image package
for octgave 3.0.x
should be installed.  The prebuild image package can be downloaded from

http://www.tatsuromatsuoka.com/octave/Eng/Win/
image-1.0.8_prebuild_oct_3.0.5_mgw.zip, 643,199 bytes, 2009-06-02,

Regards

Tatsuro

--- Tatsuro MATSUOKA  wrote:

> Hello
>
> This topic is already talking about.
>
> Please see
> http://www.nabble.com/Re:-no-windows-installer-for-3.2-td24472755.html
> and
> http://www.nabble.com/Re:-imread-on-Octave-3.2.0-for-Windows-td24008470.html
>
> ********
> BTW
> Octave-3.2.0_i686-pc-mingw32_gcc-4.3.0 is under the octave-forge project but
> not under octave
> project
> itself.  So proper ML to ask about MinGW-octave on octave-forge page is
> the  address@hidden  The ML can be accessible to 'Mailing List' on the
> octave-forge
> homepage.  However this is obscure so that I ask to use the octave-dev ML for
> the topic
> octave-MinGW
> package but not octave itself from next time.
>
> ***********
> Hello Soren
>
> It will be grateful describe something like the below  in the proper place of
> Octave-Forge
> homepage.
>
> ****
> Questions of packages on the octave-forge should be asked at the octave-dev
> ML but not be asked
> at
> octave ML
> ****
>
> Regards
>
> Tatsuro
>
> --- Suren Singh Gahlawat  wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I previously used to work with matlab. Just shifted to octave. I work in
> > the domain of image
> > processing. I couldn't figure out about how to read the image. It is giving
> > the following
> error
> >
> > > i = imread('sunset.jpg');
> > error: imread: invalid image file: Magick++ exception: Magick: Unable to
> > access configuration
> > file (magic.mgk) reported
> > by

d:/files/admin/octaveforge_svn/trunk/octave-forge/admin/Windows/mingw32/graphicsmagick/GraphicsMagick-1.3.3/magick/bl