Plot to PDF

From: Torquil Macdonald Sørensen
Subject: Plot to PDF
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 00:50:00 +0200

Hi!

When I plot to pdf in octave, the page format turns out wrong. The resulting PDF looks like an A4 page, even though the actual plot is wider than its height (standard format). I'm using octave 3.2 and the newest gnuplot development snapshot. Plotting to PDF with gnuplot works fine using the pdfcairo terminal.

The command I have tried when plotting to pdf in octave is:

fplot(blablabla...)
print("plot.pdf")

It works, apart from that page format issue. Anyone know how to do it right? I'm using the octave3.2 from Debian Sid.

Thanks
Torquil Sørensen