Help Installing Control Tool Box for Windows Vista

From: John J. Kelly
Subject: Help Installing Control Tool Box for Windows Vista
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 17:39:05 -0400

Thank you very much for the response, however the README.txt file that was included with the Octave installation states that:

" ** The Control, Finance and Quaternion functions have been removed.

    These functions are now available as separate packages from

    and can be reinstalled using the Octave package manager (see
    the pkg function)."

Also, when I navigate to the directory you specified (C:\Programs\Octave\3.2.0_gcc-4.3.0\share\octave\packages) the only folder that appears is "control-1.0.11", but it is empty (and there are no hidden files there)!

Lastly, when I execute the "pkg list" command, Octave indicates that there are no packages installed:

Though thanks again for the response.

JK