Re: Re: Controlling quality of 3d plot

From: Oz Nahum
Subject: Re: Re: Controlling quality of 3d plot
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 16:26:35 +0200

Hi,
Thanks for your answer,

You have two solutions:
>- use dense sample or interpolated field
I would be happy to know how.

>- switch from gnuplot to jhandles
JHandels looks great, I'll try giving it a shot when I have some more time.

In the mean while it's good to know that there are options.

Also, I've learned that 'print -deps foo.eps' produces the same ugly looking graph, and it does not print the cube rotated if I rotate it. Which brings the question:
How do I cause octave to show the fancy UI buttons of Gnuplot ? Is it possible at all ? This will solve another pain I have now with octave.

Thanks in advance,

Oz.

--
----