Re: matrix graphs

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: matrix graphs
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 16:27:50 +0200

On 11 May 2009, at 15:50, Oguz Yarimtepe wrote:

Maybe i should be more clear about it. Lets say b is a 11x48 matrix.
When i run plot(b), i get a 2d line graph each has a different color.
What should i do to just show the line with a spesific color?

I'm still not sure I understand what you mean, I see two possible interpretations:

1) If you want to plot all lines with the same color, then do

 plot(b, 'b')

2) If you want to plot one of the lines, say the one representing the third column of b, then do

plot (b(:,3), 'b')

HTH,
c.