Re: Problem with running octave from windows command line

From: George Kousiouris
Subject: Re: Problem with running octave from windows command line
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 14:30:44 +0300

Sorry, my fault, I had defined the long script as a function at the beginning...

When I removed the function wrap it worked just fine...

George Kousiouris wrote:
Hi,

I have written an octave script which takes some time to finish (about 15 minutes)...When I run it from the octave console with the command:

script

it runs just fine.

But when I am trying to execute it from the windows command line with the command:
octave script.m

then  octave is launched  but  exits  (without errors)  after 3-4 seconds.

When I tried a simpler script with the same command:
octave quickscript.m

from windows command line, which just opened a file and read the content, it executed without problems.

Does anyone have any idea how this can be handled?

Thanks in advance,
George