Parametric system solve -> parametric plot

From: Bertone
Subject: Parametric system solve -> parametric plot
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 13:14:05 -0800 (PST)

Hello to everybody,
I'm a physicist and an Octave-proud newbie, I need technical help to solve a
simple problem.

I've got a parametric nonlinear system of 2 eqns in 2 unknowns plus a
parameter, t:

f(x,y,t) = 0  AND g(x,y,t) = 0

well,

I could solve it point-by-point by setting manually a value for t and
obtaining a point (x(t),y(t)), then following the instructions contained in
the User Manual.

What should I tell Octave to draw a plot of the curve x(t), y(t) which is
implicitly defined by the system above?

Thank you all!

Mario Alberto