Secs2D on Octave

From: Marco
Subject: Secs2D on Octave
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 00:45:46 +0100

Hi all, I have a problem with secs2D package. It is installed correctly but I don't know what I have to pass to the function:

QDDGOXgummelmap (imesh,Dsides,...
   Simesh,Sinodes,Sielements,SiDsides,Intsides,...
   idata,toll,maxit,ptoll,pmaxit,stoll,smaxit,verbose,options)

all parameters are clear but "Intsides", "stoll" and "smaxit".

Someone knows what are these parameters and their dimensions? Integer? Vectors? Matrix?

Thanks all