help for c++ developpement

From: Paul Goulpié
Subject: help for c++ developpement
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 10:35:54 +0100

Hello,

I 'm french man and i excuse for my bad english.

On first congratulation for your great project , it's a very good demonstration of the utility free software.

I want to use octave for creating a dll library , use octave function (ex : freqz) inside. This devellopement is under Visual Studio 2008 , C++ language. I try to use octave c++ API but it don't work, need dll file (octave.dll, octinterp.dll ,..). When I add dll files in the folder of executable , the program crash with a message like : "not initialisation possible". Can you communicate me a referential for use and setting octave under Visual Studio 2008.
On the bottom the file source of test :
#include <octave\oct.h>

typedef std::complex<double> Complex;

void main (){
Complex number = Complex (0.7, 0.3);

}
Thank you for your response.

Cordialement

Paul Goulpié

--
Paul Goulpié
Developpement applications informatiques