Two questions

From: Oscar Bayona Candel
Subject: Two questions
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 02:01:15 +0100

I want to make a little donation to OCtave but I see a link here:

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/funding.html

But the link always put money in dolars (it is possible to donate in Euros?)

The other question is:

Imagine I want to contribute with an statistical function developed in my Phd (one is very easy the other is more complex)

How should I proceed to contribute with this programmed function so anyone who wantsto make the "calculus" in the function could run my code directly by Octave. There is some previous tribunal or email to check if my code is right or something similar? I will send references where my code is based of course.

Actualízate, descubre el nuevo Windows Live Messenger. ¡Descárgatelo ya!