Sparse Eigenvalues

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Sparse Eigenvalues
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 10:46:31 -0500

On 20-Dec-2008, Chaman Singh Verma wrote:

| Does anyone know any performance results of Sparse-Eigenvalue solver (i.e.
| eigs ) ? My observation
| is that it is too slow.

What is the purpose of sending a message like this?  Do you think that
it helps in some way?  If you think that there is something that could
be improved, then I suggest helping our community by working on the
problem and submitting a patch, not just complaining in vague terms
that something doesn't meet your expectations.

jwe