Re: A Gnuplot question

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: A Gnuplot question
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 20:36:46 -0500

Do I understand correctly?

You want gnuplot to tell you the directory containing the shell-script that called it?

bens-macbook:~ bpabbott$ pwd
/Users/bpabbott
bens-macbook:~ bpabbott$ gnuplot

        G N U P L O T
        Version 4.3 patchlevel 0
        last modified November 2008
        System: Darwin 9.5.0

        Copyright (C) 1986 - 1993, 1998, 2004, 2007, 2008
        Thomas Williams, Colin Kelley and many others

        Type `help` to access the on-line reference manual.
        The gnuplot FAQ is available from
                http://www.gnuplot.info/faq/

Send comments and help requests to <gnuplot- address@hidden> Send bug reports and suggestions to <gnuplot- address@hidden>

Terminal type set to 'x11'
gnuplot> pwd
/Users/bpabbott
gnuplot>

I don't see what that has to do with making code portable. Can you be more specific?

Ben