Re: Image package

From: Thomas Treichl
Subject: Re: Image package
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 19:10:10 +0100

Ben Abbott schrieb:
Thanks Thomas.

image-1.0.7 works for me running 3.0.3. I have some errors with 3.1.51+

    octave:20> img = imread('test.jpg')
    error: `__magick_read__' undefined near line 76 column 33

Unless someone else sees this, I'm not concerned. When I have the time I'll compare the configure options for the two versions and see if there are any differences.

I think the only thing why this can happen is that your 'GraphicsMagick++-config' program is not found while './configure'. That program should be somewhere in any of your 'bin' paths, using Fink, I would say it should be in /sw/bin or similar. You can simply check the output of your configuration summary the next time your call of './configure' has finished. Mine looks like

  <SNIP>
  Magick config: GraphicsMagick++-config
  <SNIP>

Regards,