Re: epstopdf conversion

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: epstopdf conversion
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:42:27 +0000

On 17/nov/08, at 14:29, asha g wrote:

When I do a epstopdf I get the following syntax error. Can someone help me with this, please. Thanks
Asha

octave:2> epstopdf 'cabunpa2sevoltoct2resNVtest30.eps'
parse error:

 syntax error

epstopdf 'cabunpa2sevoltoct2resNVtest30.eps'

epstopdf is not an octave command,
you are supposed to run that from your shell prompt not from within Octave. To access shell commands from within Octave you can use the command "system", e.g.

system("epstopdf cabunpa2sevoltoct2resNVtest30.eps")

c.