Re: Speeding up "lookfor"?

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: Speeding up "lookfor"?
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 21:47:39 +0100

Well, the thread at the maintainers list is at
http://www.nabble.com/help-as-m-files-td20223070.html . The last post
contains the latest changeset. This is against the development sources
(3.1.51+), but I think it'll work with 3.0.x. The easiest way to test
things is to check out the latest sources from Mercurial (instructions
are at octave.org), apply the changeset, and then compile the sources.
So, it is some work to do such testing.

Søren