Re: How to use Octave with Visual Studio 2008 ?

From: atabodur
Subject: Re: How to use Octave with Visual Studio 2008 ?
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 03:54:06 -0700 (PDT)

Thank You Michael for your time and interest. I have shown the lib files from
"Project properties->Linker->Input->Additional Dependencies" the files
octave.lib, octinterp.lib and cruft.lib files. Now it seems to work until
showing the command window, but instantly closes the window with the error:

Debugger:: An unhandled non-continuable STATUS_DLL_NOT_FOUND exception was
thrown during process load
The program '[5384] OctaveDenVC.exe: Native' has exited with code
-1073741515 (0xc0000135).

I don't understand which dll it can not load. How can I understand it?

Anyway I am grateful for your answer. The solution seems one step ahead.

Best regards.

M. Ata