Re: Initializing Matrix object from a double* vector

From: John Swensen
Subject: Re: Initializing Matrix object from a double* vector
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 13:43:06 -0400

You can do a memcpy into the fortran_vec() pointer.  Take a look at the fortdemo.cc file in the examples directory of the Octave source distribution.

John Swensen

On Sep 10, 2008, at 1:18 PM, José Luis García Pallero wrote:

Hello,
I have a vector (double* v) that contains a matrix in column major order and I need to asign the values to a GNU Octave Matrix object. Is there any method for initialize the Matrix object without using for loops, something like Matrix a(rows,cols,v), for example?

José Luis García Pallero
address@hidden
(o<
/ / \