FUNCTIONS CALLING FUNCTIONS

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: FUNCTIONS CALLING FUNCTIONS
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 17:56:59 -0400

On  6-Aug-2008, Oscar Bayona Candel wrote:

| Hi all,
|
| I want to type in the command window a function that when called execute a
number of functions included inside it.

| For example:
|
| I want to create a function "principal.m" that the only thing that makes it
to call a number of function called "example1.m","example2.m",..."example30.m"

| Any of this function hasnĀ“t arguments to be called like "example1(a,b).m" the
only purpose is to run "principal.m" in the command window and that in the
window appear the results from executing each "example1.m",...and so on.

| My example1.m, example2.m...example30.m executed one by one output a 4
vectors  result.  So if I have 30 function to be called I will have 30*4
vectors on the output screen when I execute "principal."

| "example" function use the suggested
| for i=1:4
| "A=load (sprintf ("ff%d", i));end
|
| I want to obtain a similar procedure to this:
|
| I.e. (I know it is wrong example of course")
|
| function principal.m
|
| for j=1:30
|
| run("example%d.m",j")
|
| clear all
|
| end
|
| So if I type principal.m all the results from executing each example function
will appear in order.

Try

  help feval

jwe