Execute the same calculus to different data files

From: Oscar Bayona Candel
Subject: Execute the same calculus to different data files
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 16:46:38 +0200

%%%%% I have a data file "ff1.m" whose rows and columns are
1 2
2 2

I have created this file:
A=load("ff1.m")
B=A+2

%%%% So that B=[3 4;4 4]

Imagine that I have twenty new files (data files) called ff2, ff3,...ff20 external files with diferent matrix information I want to use.

I want to create a function (I know that this example is wrong) similar to this:

for i=1:20
A(i)=load("ff(i).m")
B(i)=A(i)+2
end

Do you know a procedure to do it?

Thanks in advance and best regards¡¡¡¡

¡Es tiempo de inaugurar tu piscina! Entra en Eventos e invita a todos tus amigos, crea paneles de discusión y sube las fotos más divertidas Eventos