instructions for using 'colloc'?

From: Dushan Mitrovich
Subject: instructions for using 'colloc'?
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 12:32:53 -0700

I've been trying to learn how to use 'colloc' to perform integration,
what it's arguments mean and it's results provide.  The description in
the Octave manual is too cryptic to be helpful, and the 'help' is even
less useful.  Yesterday I went to the university library and looked at
the reference by Villadsen and Michelsen, but found no obvious code
connection with the 'Usage' line presented in the manual.

Would someone familiar with the details please give a brief description
of the array results on the left and the last two argumets on the right?

    [R, AMAT, BMAT, Q] = colloc(N, "left", "right")

'N' is the only parameter whose role I understand.

Thanks for the help.

- Dushan Mitrovich