Re: wierd octave behaviour

From: cyber gilles
Subject: Re: wierd octave behaviour
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 11:59:35 -0400

Thank you Michael for the quick response.

You are right.. I changed it BUT I get a new error :

error: `TaC' undefined near line 16 column 9
error: evaluating binary operator `+' near line 16, column 8
error: evaluating assignment expression near line 16, column 4
error: called from `f'
error: evaluating assignment expression near line 33, column 8
error: near line 33 of file `/Users/GS/simpsons_normal.m'

I do not understand why it says TaC is undefined. I thought that was
the whole point of having a function?